Saturday 15 June 2013

So much for our Summer!

Was out again today - the weather was a bit wet, but I was pleased my scooter still gripped the grass despite the damp conditions.  (Where's our Summer gone?)

I'm starting to get a bit of banter now about speeding tickets etc.  and nothing but encouragement from everyone I meet.

Today I was stopped by several people, that I only know to see, who told me they were delighted to see how well Patsy was responding to me being on the scooter.  (Although it is interesting that quite a few folk call it a wheelchair!)

Still waiting for our elusive first non-eliminated round.  Seems Patsy has forgotten how to weave again!

And just because I like posts with photos here's another one from the Lisburn outing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.